Zone therapy – Precautions to be taken
Are there any precautions to be taken before trying out zone therapy?
Though zone therapy is considered as a safe practice, keep a few things in mind:
- It is not a medical treatment and cannot be used in place of medical treatments.
- Zone therapy is more preventive in nature and promotes general well-being.
- If you have a serious health condition, it is advisable to seek medical help from physicians rather than opt for zone therapy.
- Diabetics and pregnant women should exercise caution, while opting for this therapy.
- Have a detailed discussion with the Zone therapist, about the treatment, whether it is the best course for you, how it might benefit you and its side effects.
- Drink a lot of water after the treatment to purge your system.