The Toyota Prius is a favorite among eco-friendly drivers. If you are environment conscious, you will love the car. The car runs on hybrid technology which means it can drive on fuel and electricity. As a result, it is the most fuel efficient car in the market. The car is also a senior-friendly one with a variety of features.
You will love the fuel economy and the comfort of the vehicle. The sleek aerodynamic design is loved by car lovers. You don’t have to recharge the batteries as it gets charged while regenerative braking.
Some of the features of this senior-friendly car are:
- Push Button Start- If you are having arthritis problem, you needn’t worry as you can start the car simply with a button
- Cruise control- With this system, the car can drive according to your set speed
- Remote keyless entry system with panic function, 2-stage unlocking, and remote illuminated entry
- Liquid crystal multi-information display panel- It gives you information regarding fuel consumption, outside temperature, energy monitoring, climate control, and audio status modes
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) with Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD) and Brake Assist
- Electronic shift lever
- Voice-activated DVD navigation system
- 4-way adjustable front seats with adjustable headrests
- Backup camera- Don’t have to twist and turn your neck as the camera shows you the rear while reversing and parking
- Driver and front passenger Advanced Airbag System
- Tilt steering wheel with audio, navigation function, climate control, and hands-free phone-calling controls
- Driver and front passenger front seat-mounted side airbags and front and rear side curtain airbags