The Civic Hybrid is Honda’s eco-friendly car which runs in hybrid technology. With its gasoline powered engine and electric motor, you have better fuel economy. This car is also low in emissions and has a number of senior-friendly features. This senior-friendly car is perfect for you as it provides a worry free low-cost ownership.
You will like this car as it is compact and makes maneuvering and parking in urban areas easy. It is fitted with various safety features which make it ideal for seniors. The driver seat can be adjusted according to your comfortable driving needs.
This Honda Civic Hybrid has the following features:
- Idle stop feature- With this feature the car temporarily turns off the engine when it stops in traffic. This saves fuel and minimizes emissions
- Tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel
- Voice-activated navigation system
- 3-Point seat belts with front seat automatic tensioning system
- Dual-stage, dual-threshold front airbags (SRS)
- Vehicle stability with traction control
- Wave key and immobilizer theft-deterrent system
- Active front head restraints
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) with Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD)
- Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
- Front and rear crush zones
- Front side airbags with passenger-side Occupant Position Detection System (OPDS)
- Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren (LATCH)
- Side curtain airbags
- Side-impact door beams on all four doors
The car’s easy handling and perfect combination of power and fuel economy, makes it a perfect choice for seniors. As a “green” senior caring for the environment, the Civic Hybrid is an ideal choice.